1-800-916-8770 Account

Shipping policy

Our nationwide shipping will have your custom picture frames delivered right to your door.

How long does shipping take?

We pride ourselves on our ability to ship 60% of our custom frame orders within 24 hours. The other 40% of our orders will be on their way within three (3) business days. Transit time will be 1 - 6 business days for most orders. At this time, we are unable to offer expedited shipping methods.

Do you ship outside the US?

We offer flat rate shipping on all orders in the contiguous US. At this time AK, HI, PR, GU and APO addresses will incur an additional fee. Currently, we can only ship to the United States but we're working hard to reach Canada, Mexico and other international customers very soon.

Is there a size limit?

Large frames (any frame in which the width plus the height is greater than 50 inches) must ship to a physical address. We are unable to ship large frames to PO Boxes.

Ask us a question about shipping

If you have any other concerns or questions about our shipping policy, please contact us.